Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"I am not happy in Italian football," says Mourinho

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho says he is "not happy in Italian football.''

Jose Mourinho

GettyImages

Jose Mourinho: Courting controversy again.

The former Chelsea coach's remarks could fuel speculation that he wants to return to the Premier League. Mourinho's time in Italy has been characterised by an uneasy relationship with the game's authorities and the media.

His Inter side have been leading Serie A all season but were beaten 2-1 by AS Roma at the weekend, a result that cut their lead to just one point.

Inter face CSKA Moscow in the Champions League quarter-finals on Wednesday night - the competition many believe he has been brought to Inter to win. His side defeated his former club Chelsea in the last round.

The Portuguese told Sky Sports: "I always speak in a very honest way and if I do it about Serie A I will be suspended. My situation is clear. I am very happy at Inter, I am not happy in Italian football.''

When asked to give a reason, he added: "Because I don't like it and they don't like me. Simple.''
ESPN SOCCERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share